CMA RETURN TO BASE/PARTS WARRANTY
Terms & Conditions
As agents for CMA machines we are able to offer warranty for this brand.
Please note we recommend that all machines are installed by a competent, qualified engineer to the latest regulations.
The warranty commences from the date of invoice for a term of six months.
What it covers:
All parts excluding wearing service items, namely group seals, gaskets and steam arm seals plus pump heads, as these are water lubricated, they can fail due to lack of water or contamination.
What it does not:
· Scale Related Problems. If the machine is fed with unfiltered water, limescale will form and clog the machine up. The valves will choke and jam, the boiler element will become coated in concrete-like scale and the machine will fail. This is preventable by the purchase of a water filter, which should be regenerated at least once a year depending on use and water hardness.
· Connection to an inappropriate electricity supply.
· Electrical spikes.
· User Error.
· Lack Of Cleaning.
· Use of aggressive cleaning products.
· Exposure to freezing conditions.
· Excess water pressure, a supply of between 3 and 6 bar maximum is required for plumbed machines. Pressures outside this will negate warranty cover for issues with solenoid valves or resulting damage to the hydraulic system of the machine. It is therefore a requirement that you ensure that the machine is delivered with the correct water pressure and in the event of excess pressure, fit a pressure reducing valve, these are available from us.
· Introduction of impure water.
· Accidental or deliberate damage.
In the unlikely event of claim please return your machine to us when we will effect a prompt repair. Once this is completed you can either collect the machine from us or we can arrange to palletise it for your courier. Whilst we can arrange both collection and delivery the buyer is responsible for all carriage charges. In the event of a third party unauthorised engineer being instructed, please be aware that this will invalidate your warranty and Martin Carwardine & Co will not be liable for any costs incurred under any circumstances.
Please note that warranties are not transferable.
The good news is that we commonly guide people through problems via the telephone, as our understanding of these machines is comprehensive. Many problems have been easily solved and can be as simple and common as where a leak is simply a blocked water drain pipe…..
We want to help and we are here to help.